Our culturally responsive consulting provides a holistic framework to develop organizational or group infrastructure. Our consulting is provided by Adrienna Lujan is a Promotora and Executive Director of a holistic community based organization Sisters of Color United for Education (SOCUE). For over 25 years, she has been involved in community education, awareness and mobilization around culture, health disparities, human rights, food, media justice, HIV/AIDS and art as social justice.
She has created multiple Art in Motion cultural wellness fairs that have provided healthcare, basic needs services, community education, on- site HIV and STI screenings, and cultural arts for over 10,000 participants. As the lead trainer for SOCUE, Adrienna has developed multiple holistic bilingual curriculums, being used by community health workers in Colorado, Kenya, Mexico and Guatemala.
We provide sliding scale consulting on the following core competencies;
- Strategic Planning
- Finance, fundraising, sustainability planning
- Evaluation/accountability/achieving results
- Expertise in programmatic issue or area
- Racial equity and inclusion
- Effective communication and marketing
- Technology Savy
- Effective leadership skills
- Networking, collaboration & Partnerships